Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tools To Improve Your Everyday Lifethe Only Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Trick That Every Person Should Be Able To > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

자유게시판

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tools To Improve Your Everyday Lifeth…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Devon
댓글 0건 조회 2회 작성일 24-09-21 09:33

본문

ghost alarm installation near me (please click the up coming document)

311159893_995841588058766_6213964028136182559_nlow.jpgThe theft of vehicles is on the rise and this includes keyless entry vehicles. The Ghost 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it's fitted with a particular pin code. It is very small and is affixed to the loom on the vehicle and is almost impossible for thieves to steal. It will also send an instant message via your mobile phone how to install a ghost immobiliser let you know if the vehicle is being moved.

Detection

The tiniest GPS alarm available on the market ghost can be placed in a discreet location within your vehicle to ensure that thieves cannot find it. It records GPS locations and transmits a cellular signal to your mobile phone when your vehicle moves. You can track your car via Google Maps using your phone or tablet. It's a more precise method of tracking your car than the LoJack system, which could take police days to locate your vehicle. range rover sport ghost installer Alarm is simple to use and is able to be used wherever your phone is able to receive text alerts, and also has an cellular network. This puts you ahead of thieves who don't want to be tracked. It is easy to hide and hide, so that thieves cannot tamper with the device.

Message alerts

GHOST Alarm is the world's the smallest GPS vehicle alarm system. It interfaces with your cell phone via text messaging so it works on any phone that can receive text messages (no additional hardware is required). Message alerts are immediate "movement" detection as well as the ability to access Google maps to pinpoint the exact location of your car. The messages contain ARM and DISARM as well as GPS and Fitted Help. You can also get a list of commands by texting the word "List Commands". Alerts to messages help you stay ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상단으로

TEL. 041-554-6204 FAX. 041-554-6220 충남 아산시 영인면 장영실로 607 (주) 비에스지코리아
대표:홍영수 / 개인정보관리책임자:김종섭

Copyright © BSG AUTO GLASS KOREA All rights reserved.

모바일 버전으로 보기