How Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Transformed My Life For The Better > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

자유게시판

How Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Transformed My Life For The Bette…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Selene Dowdle
댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-09-13 10:37

본문

ghost installations reviews Alarm Installation Near Me

Thieves are targeting vehicles more than ever before, particularly keyless entry cars. The Ghost 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it's fitted with a particular pin code. It's ultra small and is taped to the vehicle loom making it virtually impossible for thieves to detect. It also sends instant text alerts on your cell phone to alert you when the car is moved.

310300814_438157535072560_441431797686435441_nlow.jpgThe detection

autowatch ghost installers is the tiniest GPS alarm available on the market. It can be set up discreetly inside your vehicle, so that thieves can't find it. It records GPS locations and sends a signal to your phone whenever your vehicle moves. This allows you to track your vehicle using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It is a much more precise method of tracking your car than LoJack which could take police days to locate your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is simple to use and can be used anyplace in the world that your phone is connected to cellular networks and is able to accept text alerts. This puts you ahead of thieves who don't want to be tracked. It's also easy to hide to ensure that thieves are unable to interfere with it.

Message alerts

range rover vogue ghost installer Alarm is the world's most compact GPS vehicle alarm system. It interfaces with your cell phone by text messaging, so it can be used on any phone that is able to receive text messages (no additional hardware is required). Message alerts provide immediate "movement" detection, as well as the ability to access Google maps to pinpoint the exact location of your car. The messages you receive include ARM, DISARM, GPS and Help. You can also obtain the list of commands available by texting "List Commands". Message alerts can keep you ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상단으로

TEL. 041-554-6204 FAX. 041-554-6220 충남 아산시 영인면 장영실로 607 (주) 비에스지코리아
대표:홍영수 / 개인정보관리책임자:김종섭

Copyright © BSG AUTO GLASS KOREA All rights reserved.

모바일 버전으로 보기